Solar Now is dedicate to the the full utilization of Florida’s most important resource, the Sun.
1. Support and promote Florida’s solar amendment in the 2016 referendum:
– educate Floridians about the referendum and its issues
– inform Floridians about the benefits currently enjoyed by other states with similar programs
– encourage participation in the referendum
2. Promote solar energy use to the diversity of groups within the state:
– educate the public about the costs and benefits of solar energy
– provide the latest information on solar energy for consumer and industrial applications
– develop sustainable business models
– establish programs in marketing, fundraising, community activism and volunteerism
3. Establish local, national and international networks to increase awareness and availability of solar power.